Voting

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My two big fishes!!





This is what the stroller looks like before we go down to the pool. We swim and swim and do more swimming. Both of the boys are now swimming without swim vests. We have taught the kids ourselves how to swim. We never could afford swim lessons so we google what they do and play teacher. The vests were a great help in the process. Ayden took his vest off last summer and now Thayne just recently graduated to no vest. Kenyan is a water lover as well and is not frightened by the canon balls and splashes let off by the boys. As for me swimming is fun I bring a book or invite friends over it is really relaxing. I also do exercising in the pool which saves me time. If you are in the area come out and swim most likely we are chilling by the pool:).

1 comment:

The Wyett Family said...

Hey Randa! We loved swimming with you guys- thanks again for the invite. And, I LOVE the new family pic with all 3 kids- so great!