Voting

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One Year Ago Today!

 Today marks the one year anniversary that we moved into our house !  The year has sure went by quick and there have been some rough transitions but we have managed. We love our little house in the woods even though sometimes I refer to it as  a money trap or a shi* box!!


  It is home though and that old saying,"Home is where the heart is" is so true. So even if it is in the middle of no where, made out of ply wood, surrounded by  and infested with critters, I am grateful for it.


This also marks a whole year that I have been home full time with my boys. I do miss my patients and some of  the wonderful women that I worked with. Nothing can replace this last year of getting my house in order though.. As long as we can swing it I probably won't be working out side the home until the boys are out on their own.  I still do a few side projects with photography but those are a slow go because my computer is becoming a dinosaur.

Anyhow, we have a lot of projects that we are half way finished with and I will post soon.  I wanted to mark my blog we have been official Texans for a year!

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Congrats on one year! Each year (I hope) will just get easier with all your new knowledge. Don't let your computer get too old or we will have to resort to pen and paper!

Diane's Photography said...

And...just looke what your've done with that one year! I'm so impressed Randa!!!