Voting

Friday, December 16, 2011

2 days later


 Two days after I wrote the post about our friend, Warren, he passed peacefully at his home with al of us there. We had a memorial service for him at his house and spread some of the ashes where he requested. Zach  made up some fliers for it. I really am lost for words anymore. I know I will be dealing with a lot of other deaths like this in the future. For everyone on my Dad's side of the family(including my Dad) smokes.  Warren smoked for a long time and drank a lot of Pepsi. He was trying to cut back. His life style was a direct impact on his health . Then again you can get cancer even if you don't smoke or drink Pepsi. It was a short time we knew him but he was a good friend to us. His wife and kids next door will be moving soon. I'm hoping the life insurance policy is a good one. For he was to young to leave behind any of his social security for his wife.  I know he is no longer in pain. The prayer I prayed the night before had proven to come true. I prayed that he may not suffer anymore. I am getting all our death stuff straightened out. Because it was a horrific finding out that it is $3,000 to just pick up a body that has passed. Man o man I hate dealing with power of attorney stuff and life insurance and will's and deed's of trust. I say from now on be prepared because the last thing I want to do is deal with  not having enough money for a family members burial or even my own.

No comments: