Voting

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Never A Dull Moment!

 Well most of you who read my blog know how my kids are. Well at least you know that their energy level is very high! They are literally high on life and it is so cool. What 7 year old boy isn't? but I have two so it is double the trouble and double the fun!
  Since we have been cooped up the last year and half we have had to find stuff to entertain ourselves. I don't allow tv(which just consists of Netflix) or movies or video games during the week. Being at home 24-7 does have some down sides but I don't allow the words boredom and I don't allow us to be idle, or at least I try very hard not to be.  You can imagine the stuff we come up with but its mostly my eager excited kids who come up with the really funny stuff! This next year I'm going to try to post more of their funnies. I'm not sure if I got a picture of them all naked jumping on the trampoline last week but I hope I did.  In the heat of me yelling at them to get their butts inside I'm still not sure if I captured it! You can seriously picture all of them in the dead of winter jumping on the trampoline naked!!!???

We had a warm day back in October. The kids asked if they could play outside in the water and mud and I said," sure".  I was cleaning up and I heard the water running outside for a longer period of time then usual. I looked out the window and this is what I found!  Never a dull moment here. As I thought of all the gross stuff at the bottom of that barrel, I started to say, "what are you guys doing"? Well I stopped myself in my tracks and I laughed and said just be careful and don't go under water in your red neck pool.

Yeah they filled the barrel up with water to the rim and they were trying to swim in it!






Mom's yelling we don't point guns at people or things not even toy guns! I got them in the heat of the action though!

I missed the parts of them giving some of our cats a bath. Poor fur balls were all wet when I came back to check on them. They ran into the back before I could snap some pics. Luckily we have well mannered cats that just let he kids pounce on them most of the time.

I told the kids that cat's usually don't get baths but they said that the cats were so dirty and yes my kids have fake tattoo's that say Coors Light on their arms!


Then at the end of all their play they wanted to dump the water. So I made sure that it was safe and I gave them the go ahead.








1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

I LOVE IT!!! How cute are they!? Some of my favorite memories are from getting into mischief on my sister's farm. Reading this post makes that much happier that your family moved to Texas. Seeing their smiling faces makes it easier when I miss ya. I can't wait to read more of their antics. You are truly blessed Randa!