Voting

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wow, is it really already the 17th of January? Already?  Well I was thinking I better get my New Years post in before it was to late. I have a lot of aspirations this year which I do every year. This year is a little different though. I've realized I need to improve on a lot of things. My focus is my health which includes exercise, sleep, and healthy eating habits. I want to make fitness and eating right a life style. It is going to take a lot of failures to get it right but I'm willing to work hard for it!  My other big focus of course are my boys. I will be working with them extensively in this next year on school. They are getting to the age where they are ready to soak up all the good stuff.

We recently decided to give Kung Fu a try. We have yet to make it to the first session due to sickness. We hope to start the beginning of Feb. The boys also want to play baseball starting the end of Feb. All I know is I better have a car by then! We are thinking of putting them into some sort of music lesson once a week. I feel this will give me a break on some of the teaching but Zach and I can work with them each week while they practice.

I have had to except putting some of my goals on hold. I would really love to sing again in a choir or take a night class in art, or play my guitar or run a photography business but the reality is I can barely keep up with the laundry half the time. I have to except that those personal goals of mine must wait. It is awesome though because I love schooling my boys and I know deep down that, this is my calling right now.


I loved the idea my friend had of building a dream board each new year.  Since My computer still will not run any Adobe software I thought I'd post my dream board from 2009.  Even though some of the endeavors have changed or increased they are mostly the same. 

My major goals the next few months! Get a new computer! Run a 5k! Get a car! Plant my garden! Keep a good routine with the boys! Oh and I didn't mention I will be learning how to milk a cow very soon!

Happy 2012!

Thanks Holli for inspiring me once again! I think my family and I will make dream boards for this year soon. I will have to bust out the magazines to do it. This one was made in photo shop!

No comments: