Voting

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A fun Easter Activity!





Well after not being able to upload some more photo's I will try to explain what the kids and I did. We made cards for Grandma & Grandpa Anderson for Easter. We also made more for other friends and family but these were for Far away Grandma as the boys would say.
I traced an oval out of one of Keynan shape toys. Then we decorated their paper eggs with glitter and markers. The next day I cut out the eggs and had the kids glue them on the card. I had the artist(Zach) in the house help depict a tomb and Angel. I used the egg to be a cover over the tomb. As the kids glued on the eggs I read scriptures from Matthew 28. I also picked their favorite verse from the passage and wrote it on a separate piece of paper, then I cut it out and had them glue it on the back. Sorry no before and after pics.... I don't want to rotate them all right now and the Imac needs an update... Hope you can see how cute the cards are!

No comments: