Voting

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Osos Flaco Lake Road





We love to take the kids fishing here now that they are older. When they were smaller we used to load them up with toys in their tonka trucks and let them run for a mile or two. This area is a remote beach that has a mile long board walk which then leads to a sand trail with beautiful wild life. Of course the trail saves the best for last and dumps you right out to the ocean. This is the remote beach that they filmed Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3. It is located off the Pacific Coast Highway(1) and is just past the town Guadalupe.

3 comments:

Andersons and sons said...

oops Ok I hate to admit it I spelled the location wrong. I always do that with this place,lol

I changed it now Oso Flaco

Kayc said...

It's beautiful! I wish I lived close to the beach...I'm jealous.

The Wyett Family said...

Hey Randa! Your blog is looking great! I love that picture of you and your hubby with the twins- SO cute! Hope to see you soon!