Voting

Monday, September 26, 2011

Home Made Hair Cuts!

Before

Before

After

After

Before(and not a very good pic) with the classic Milton lazy eyes!


 I got some tips recently from Tiff on how to cut the kids hair. I had watched You Tube video's before to try to learn but never did a good job. I've been meaning to get a book on it but I hadn't done that either. So one afternoon we cut all the boys hair. Blonde hair tends to show mistakes very easy so it gets a little tricky. I had planned on taking pics step by step but I didn't do that either. I got a few shots of the boys. I hope I don't forget next time I go to cut it that's why I should of would of could of on my blog. The kids did pretty good but its always is tough keeping them still especially when I'm a slow poke while learning to cut their hair! I happened to forget a before pic of Ayden and an after of Thayne.

No comments: