Voting

Monday, September 26, 2011

House Update!

Looking at the back yard from the left side of the house


There is a creek that runs to the left of our property and runs down ending at the dug out pond.



Looking out from the front porch there is a huge pond to the far distant right. You can see a telephone pole to the right as well that is where the front of the property ends.

side view of the front porch

I love these windows(which I guess were french doors at one time) This side of the house will need to be re-sided. So the windows will eventually go. We plan on adding a third bedroom and extending our bedroom and creating a master bath from this side of the house. I hope to add windows or something similar because I love the light that these windows let in.

looking out from the driveway
 Well I have some new pics from the new house. We are still in the process of closing the deal so I don't want to get too excited just yet. Who am I kidding though I'm already pretty excited!!!  We hope to close no later then October 7th. Since we did not buy our current house through a  bank we are able to sign it back over to the owners and we will be in the process of that shortly. We are hoping to be in the house before the Holidays. It is a little bitter sweet having to start from square one again. We will miss our 200 year old tree's and of course all of our awesome neighbors.  We are planing on trying to keep as much as we put into this house. We will be pulling up our new floors soon..  It is going to be a long winter!!!

No comments: